Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Well another year has came and now almost gone!

I like slogans such as Lets be Great in 2008!, I hope that this New Year will be great for all of you. In this New Year I will be 79 years old. In my life time I have seen so many changes from horse and wagons to space travel


I grew up in Northern Arkansas, out in the country on a small farm near Bentonville AR. The home of Wal-Mart. I attended a one room school house where they taught grades 1 Thu 8, the education that I received there was equal to the second year of High school now That School House still stands there today, its now a church, in 2005 I went back to visit and to my surprise I met a man that was in the second grade when I was there and he remembered me

In my life time I have had almost every kind of job you could have, farm worker, factory
Construction, pipe line, bridges dams, water works. Aero space program, Owen and operated music schools teaching guitar. And now for the past 29 years I have been a sales consultant in the Manufactured Housing Industry. In my spare time I have build over 55 Niche web sites and 2 Blogs. If you have any questions concerning the internet or Mfg Housing please let me know and I would be happy to help you in any way I can.

The morel of this is that you never get to old to learn
May the Lord Bless and Keep you and May you prosper greatly

No comments: